COVID-19: Please read
COVID-19 - Keene Hall – re-opening – from Monday 6th July 2020
As we know, COVID-19 has not gone away – it remains a disease where the level of illness varies from mild to fatal, so our precautions will continue for the foreseeable future.
The Keene Hall is a 'Covid-19 Secure' location.
Keene Hall Trustees have agreed to re-open Keene Hall from 6th July and will follow current Government guidance on social distancing and other preventive measures to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus disease.
In brief, hirers/visitors will need to:
- Wear masks (it is a legal requirement), unless they have a good reason NOT to do so
- Comply with 2 metre (6 feet) social distancing notices where possible
- Wash their hands regularly
- Use sanitiser on entry to Keene Hall and within meeting rooms and kitchen
- (Hirers) to provide
- a Risk Assessment at least seven days before any event. Whilst the Keene Hall can supply a sample RA, it will remain the responsibility of hirers to ensure that any RA that they use is sufficiently adequate for the purposes of their hiring
- a 'track and trace' list of people attending their event, which they should retian for 21 days
- be aware that the maximum number of people who may use the:
- Main Hall is 40
- Lodge Room is 12
- Ron White Room is 5